Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Budget Chippewa Men's 25411 Super Logger Boot,Black Oiled,11 E

Shopping online Chippewa Men's 25411 Super Logger Boot,Black Oiled,11 E for Sale, Buy for Chippewa Men's 25411 Super Logger Boot,Black Oiled,11 E Get it Now.

Chippewa Men's 25411 Super Logger Boot,Black Oiled,11 E

Product Description

The Chippewa 25411 Men's 9" W/P Logger boot features Black Oiled Waterproof waterproof uppers and Vibram Tacoma Yellow Plug Logger outsoles. The Texon 460 Waterproof insoles and Ruby Dri Lex 2000 lining provide comfort. Removable Cushion OrthoticInsert, Handcrafted In The USA.

List Price: $274.00
Price: $243.76 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 10:59:44 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 11 E US
  • Color: Black Oiled
  • Brand: Chippewa
  • Model: 25411
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Dimensions: 5.00 pounds

Features

  • Waterproof for long lasting durability
  • T-bar cushion collar
  • Drilex linings
  • Removeable orthodic for all day comfort

From the Manufacturer
Chippewa Boot Company has been an American tradition in outdoor lifestyle footwear since 1901. Chippewa boots are the highest quality choice for the person who wants only the best in rugged outdoor footwear. Superior components and craftsmanship go into the construction of every pair. So whether you wear Chippewa for function or fashion, Chippewa boots are built to stand the test of time and, with classic styling, they'll satisfy the most demanding and discriminating shopper.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5Best boot yet
By Serbious
Bought my first pair over 2 years ago. They are my daily foot wear everyday, all day. Decided to get another pair and gradually phase the old ones out. Most comfortable boot I've ever worn. Keep your feet comfy when your all them all day. Warm in the winter, unfortunately warm in the summer to. But hey.. at least my feet are protected. Water proof, Steel toe, with out the freezing toes in the wet and cold. You'll love them.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Phenomenal Boot.
By JeepGuy
I work in a lumber yard, and my Walmart cheapos just weren't cutting the cake. Picked these up last winter. I must say... They live up to their hype. These boots are more comfortable than, well... Any "shoe" I've ever put on. My boots don't come off until I'm in bed. Sometimes I don't even make it that far. You certainly can wear these boots all day long, and feel not only well, but supreme support around your entire foot.

I'm not sure how thick the leather is, but I've put some deep gashes in mine and they've held up fine. Although I'd hate to damage a boot like this... It happens. Especially when trudging through thick brush, and ice. The soles are rugged as shit. So long as you're picking your feet up when you walk, which you should be doing anyway... These boots will last for years.

WARNING: There's something about the laces that will attract house hold pets... I.e. Dogs, and cats. Keep them tucked into the boot, and behind your closet door.

+5 all the way around.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Great Boot
By marty
These are some of the nicest work boots I have ever owned.
Break in was short, felt like they were custom made for me.
My feet have never felt better!
This model is not steel toe, steel toes hurt my feet
don't know why but they do. If your looking for steel toe
look for a different style on amazon or go to [...]
and find the model you want. Their web site shows the super logger
in 8 Different Styles.

See all 6 customer reviews...





Chippewa Men's 25411 Super Logger Boot,Black Oiled,11 E Reviewed by William Butler on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 10:59:44 GMT . Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment