Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Compare price BED:STU Men's Patriot Boot,Black,9.5 M US

Shopping online BED:STU Men's Patriot Boot,Black,9.5 M US for Sale, Buy for BED:STU Men's Patriot Boot,Black,9.5 M US Get it Now.

BED:STU Men's Patriot Boot,Black,9.5 M US

Product Description

Bed Stu was founded in 1995, and ever since has been committed to careating quality products capitalizing on their love for working with natural materials. The brand has developed a loyal following by providing handcrafted products of only the finest materials available. The shoes are also durable and built to last a lifetime! The Patriot boot featuares a genuine leather upper that has been distaressed to give them a vintage feel, lace up front plus zip detail, pull tab on heel, a cushioned insole, and a distaressed rubber outsole.
Style: 49102001

List Price: $145.00
Price: $108.99 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:00:06 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 9.5 D(M) US
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: BED:STU
  • Model: patriot
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Dimensions: 2.00 pounds

Features

  • 100% Authentic
  • leather
  • Please refer to description below for measurement details.

From the Manufacturer
Bedford Stu, otherwise known as BED:STU, has its roots in the tough NYC neighborhood known for bareknuckle boxing and lively loud music. BED:STU footwear has evolved into a rock n'roll brand, ready for the mosh pit but stylish enough for the wi-fi cafe chat sessions. If your lifestyle has an edge, and you want to cut the BS with your feet first, throw down for some BED:STU boots, shoes, belts or sandals!

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
5not bad, not bad at all....
By CEE
after looking at amazon and zappos for a while i came across this pair a few days ago and went for it. i think they're a brand new model for this brand as i haven't even seen this on their site.

at first i was unsure about the sizing and construction, as they're made in china, but they're actually a pretty good pair of boots for the price - relatively lightweight, flexible and smooth, rich leather - the leather itself may fall just a bit on the thin side, but it's well-conditioned and seems fairly durable. they seem pretty true to size (perhaps a 1/4 size larger, but nothing a pair of insoles can't make up - plus more cushion).

the best part is that there's really no break-in time. they're totally wearable out of the box. good inside padding makes for a good, supportive fit - they're easy on one's feet - pretty soft and comfortable. the rubber soles provide good traction, but they're not at all bulky or heavy like you see on some other boots with a similar look.

as far as the color/texture goes, they're just a bit shinier than pictured here on amazon (not matte like they appear in the photo), but retain that same nice deep dark brown color.

i guess i'll have to wear these for a few weeks to see how they turn out, but i'm happy overall with this purchase.
decent price and pretty good quality.

2 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
2Ok, but better quality boots to be had for better price
By Bolus of Bees
This is the second Bed:Stu product I've owned, and it pretty much jives with my previous experiences. I got some shoes a while back that fell apart within 9 months, and then I replaced them with the Sketchers "knock off" version. That imitation is still holding up two years later. These boots, I can tell, will be no different. From a distance, they appear to be of much higher quality than one would expect for the price I paid. Upon closer examination, they seem cheap and mass produced. The leather is thin and rigid in a plastic-like way, and the stitching looks like it wouldn't last through a rough winter. I purchased some other boots in the same price range, and they're much better quality.

If you're looking for some costume quality boots that you will not wear too often or for anything active, then these might be ok. If you want quality workmanship that will stand up to daily use, look elsewhere.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5My son says these are AWESOME!
By L. Wilson
I wanted to get some boots for my son for Christmas. He described a bit of what he wanted to me and when I saw these on Amazon I thought they were perfect. He loves them, they fit well and true to size. He has a wide foot so I ordered a half size up (as he is on a growing streak). They fit perfectly. I went shopping at the mall after I bought them and saw them on a manikin at Express in a different color so I figured they must be fashionable for young men these days which was a bonus. I looked like a cool, hip mom to my son and he was very pleased with the boots. If I could change anything, I would get another set of laces. These laces are so long my son has to wrap them around his ankles a couple of times. But he would have much preferred to tie them once and get in and out of them via the zipper. This is a minor thing and I can buy him some new laces.

See all 7 customer reviews...





BED:STU Men's Patriot Boot,Black,9.5 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:00:06 GMT . Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment