Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Low cost Justin Boots Men's Bent Rail 11" Square-toe Boot,Cognac Ponteggio/Green Cow,9.5 D US

Shopping online Justin Boots Men's Bent Rail 11" Square-toe Boot,Cognac Ponteggio/Green Cow,9.5 D US for Sale, Buy for Justin Boots Men's Bent Rail 11" Square-toe Boot,Cognac Ponteggio/Green Cow,9.5 D US Get it Now.

Justin Boots Men's Bent Rail 11" Square-toe Boot,Cognac Ponteggio/Green Cow,9.5 D US

Product Description

11" cognac ponteggio, wide square toe, double stitched welt, 1 3/8" block heel, j-flex flexible comfort system, leather outsole., handcrafted in the usa

List Price: $175.00
Price: $167.94
as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 10:59:59 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 9.5 D(M) US
  • Color: Cognac Ponteggio/Green Cow
  • Brand: Justin Boots
  • Model: BR307
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

Features

  • 11" cognac ponteggio

From the Manufacturer
The story of Justin Boots began in 1879, when H.J. Justin moved to Spanish Fort, Texas to become a boot repairman. He was a quick study, with an eye and talent for boot making and launched his own company, Justin Boots. Every pair of Justin Boots is a salute to the spirit of independence, hard work and authenticity of the cowboy.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Great pair of boots
By deal1006
Really like the boots they are made in the USA and the craftsmanship is outstanding. I checked locally and I paid less than 60% of what they sold for at local Justin dealer.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Well Made Boots
By First Tracks
I have been wearing these boots daily for the past week and have no complaints. As an observation, they appear to run slightly large. I normally wear a 13D, but these 12EE's fit like a glove. As an added bonus, they are made in The USA.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
4Good quality
By Mr.Kangaruu
I have never owned or worn cowboy boots prior to this pair so I don't have anything to compare to. But, the quality is good and they look excellent when worn. Green and the dark brown make the boot stand out. I would recommend to others.

See all 7 customer reviews...





Justin Boots Men's Bent Rail 11" Square-toe Boot,Cognac Ponteggio/Green Cow,9.5 D US Reviewed by William Butler on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 10:59:59 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment