Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Promos Danner Men's Acadia 400 Gram Uniform Boot,Black,10 D US

Shopping online Danner Men's Acadia 400 Gram Uniform Boot,Black,10 D US for Sale, Buy for Danner Men's Acadia 400 Gram Uniform Boot,Black,10 D US Get it Now.

Danner Men's Acadia 400 Gram Uniform Boot,Black,10 D US

Product Description

These are the men's 22600 durable, full-grain leather with breathable 1000 Denier nylon upper. These have a 100 % waterproof GORE-TEX lining for ultimate, breathable comfort. They also have Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction increases durability and underfoot stability. The Vibram Kletterlift outsole guarantees traction, stability and superior shock absorbtion. Its steel toe meets the ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH standards. They also have the 400g Thinsulate Ultra feature as well.

List Price: $294.95
Price: $224.38 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:00:07 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 10 D(M) US
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: Danner
  • Model: Acadia 400 Gram
  • Fabric type: Leather and cordura
  • Dimensions: 5.00 pounds

Features

  • Danner's famous stitch down construction
  • 8" of support and durability
  • Stable underfoot platform
  • Recraftable
  • Plain toe

From the Manufacturer
At Danner, they are craftsmen. They pay attention to details. They forgo quantity for quality, with the knowledge that the boots they craft are no better than the hands that create them.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Top-of-the-Line
By DutyOfficer
These boots are without doubt a supremely crafted product that will surpass Danner's advertising claims. They are dry, great traction and take a polish that will pass any roll call. Their craftsmanship is without peer. Best of all, American for Americans who are protecting in any capacity.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Great product
By A Customer
As said great quality product. Great in the field as on parade. The boot that keep on giving with their great reconditioning program when you need it

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Great Boots even though the were obviously worn..
By Michael
I ordered a "new" pair of Danners and after much confusion/delay on the delivery i finally got the boots... I ordered new boots however when I opened the box I found one pair of Danner boots that had obviously been worn. 1st indicator was that the boots were already laced up. 2nd the Danner Airthotic insoles were already inside the boots. They normally come packaged in their own small, brown, cardboard box. 3rd the toes on the boots were slightly scuffed. 4th indicator, there were obvious carpet particles on the bottoms of the boots and "sock fuzz" inside the boots. 5th indicator there were obvious and distinct creases around the ankle and the toe cap. If I didn't need these boots so bad for work and if they hadn't already been delayed due to a shipping error I would have returned the boots. To make matters worse, I had ordered a pair of Danner's using my wifes amazon account and when i got those boots I tried them on and they were too tight. I was meticulous about making sure they were in perfect condition before returning them, then I get this pair of boots that the people at amazon had apparently let slip through their "quality control" cracks. Will I ever order another pair of boots from the amazon.com store again, unless they are at a great price, it is doubtful.

My "5 star" rating is meant for the Danner Boot company, not the amazon.com store. Danner Boots are outstanding. Apparently this time I paid money for a new pair boots and got an outstanding pair of USED/WORN boots.

See all 8 customer reviews...





Danner Men's Acadia 400 Gram Uniform Boot,Black,10 D US Reviewed by William Butler on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:00:07 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment